- Valsad to Vadodara. 228.6kms.
- 1.5 days stay in Vadodara.
- Meeting friends.
- Vadodara to A’bad. ~200
kms. Evening chilling with friends.
- Adalaj ni Vav, A’bad.
- Gandhi Ashram, A’bad.
- Manek Chowk – Food street. Special mention for Gotala, Sandwich
- Narmada District – Statue of Unity, Tent City and tour of Narmada.
- Round trip – 944.7
- Don Hill Station Ride with my Bro!!
- Apache 200.
- Fafda and Gathiya – breakfast.
- Awesome place to spend some time alone.
- Almost no shops and restaurants at the top!
- No accommodation available as well.
- Solo ride for a purpose and to meet relatives.
- Apache 200
- Nothing much of photography and travel story on this.
- Pretty much highway roads.
- Round trip – 258 kms.
- Birthday ride to Saputara hills with my Bro!
- Apache 200
- Rope way ride.
- 243 kms round trip.
Soloride from Bangalore to Valsad on Apache 200.
- Route – Bangalore, Tumkur, Chitradurga, Davangere, Haveri, Hubbali, Dharwad, Belgavi, Kolhapur, Karad, Satara, Pune, Lonavala, Thane, Valsad.
- Stuff – Riding Jacket, Steelbird SBA Helmet, Chain spray, Groundnuts and Chana packets x 2, Gatorade sports x 3, Red Bull x 1, Dairy milk, Yoga bar x 2.
- Breaks – around 8-10 breaks of 5-10 mins each. Longest 20 mins break enjoying the views on Lonavala ghats!
- Was too cold till Chitradurga!
- Hubbali -> Dharwad is 2 lane road and very dangerous to ride.
- Petrol in Karnataka is cheaper than in Maharastra – so fill full before you cross the border after
Belgavi. Roadfrom Bangalore uptoSatara is free and mostly 4-6 lane all the way except the Hubbali -> Dharwad stretch.
- Pune and Lonavala
isghats. Crossing Pune is a mediumtraffic.
- Traffic struggle is real as you cross Mumbai area and Thane.
- Missed a diversion and ended up in the heart of Mumbai at JAM – PACKED traffic hours.
- Was 5 km away from my home and stranded in traffic for 30mins. 😛
- Finally home in approx 20 hours!!! A personal achievement.
- 3 friends and 2 bikes!
- Apache 200 and FZ250.
- A short trip.
- Fun time and photography in Muthathi forest and Sangam point.
- Mysore Palace.
- 347.5 km round trip!
- 2 friends and 2 bikes!
- 1 Pro Rider!
- Day 1 – Started from Bangalore to Mangalore on bike.
- Route to Mangalore via Charmadi ghats. It was an amazing ride and was the only option due to landslides on the other routes.
- Roads were kind of bad.
- A short beach fun in Mangalore.
- Train from Mangalore to Ratnagiri (overnight)
- Day 2 – Ratnagiri. Morning breakfast – the tasty MISAL PAV!
- Fresh up and ride back to Mangalore via train to enjoy the scenic and lush green Konkan rail route!
- So many tunnels, ghats, lush green forests, touch the SEA.
- Reached Mangalore by evening.
- Dinner and started the ride back to Bangalore at 10.30pm day 2.
- Reached Bangalore on Day 3 morning – 8.30AM and then office!
- 866.7 km round trip on Bike ( Bangalore – Mangalore – Bangalore ).
Enjoy the photos –
- A short trip to Shivasamundram to check out the falls in the rainy season!!
- 3 bikes 3 friends.
- Waterfalls had a really good amount of water and time well spent at the falls.
- Monkeys are a real struggle to deal with! 😀
- 319 km round trip.
- Independence day ride to Hogenakkal Falls
- 2 friends, 2 bikes.
- Apache 200 and Honda Shine.
- The ride is an awesome wonderful experience through the Hogenakkal forest and then the town and falls.
- The falls and the nearby town was over-flooded so we could not see the falls.
- Spent some time in the forest area near the Hogenakkal town.
- 292 km round trip.
- 3 friends, 3 bikes!
- Apache 200, Suzuki Zixxer and Bajaj v15.
- Rain crazy and all the way!
- Falls with full water and amazing views!
- Trek to falls is a good amount of steps and wonderful cardio!
- 891.3 km round trip!